Saturday, April 16, 2011

The fate of daily Japanese...

Well, I've had quite a busy week. Concerts weddings, vacations, ahahah. I've come to the realization that Daily Japanese is going to be quite difficult for the time being, so I think it's going to transform into the all-new and exciting WEEKLY JAPANESE!

I'll try to update with a new and interesting phrase or knowledge to add to your repertoire of Japanese every Thursday or Friday (not sure on the day yet). Outside of that, I'll try to keep updating as usual with all kinds of things. Here are some things you can look forward to in the coming week or two:

- Japanese sentence structure made easy (for intermediate/advanced learners)
- A look at the three different "types" of sentences (for beginners)
- Review of a cool online tool for kanji studies and how to use it most effectively
- How to use WWWJDIC sites effectively (for beginners)
- A gaming review of a game that allows you to practice almost everything!

And after I get a bit more of the "beginner" articles down, I might start with "lesson" articles that detail more basic structures and concepts that help in getting a solid foundation in Japanese.

Since this blog doesn't have very many readers yet, I hope you can pass the word along to help me out. I'd love to get some feedback to help create a great center for advice and learning for beginners and self-studiers and anyone looking to learn Japanese :)

No comments:

Post a Comment